FAQ

Why Use A Licensed Electrical Contractor?


Licensed electrican from Able Electric checking an outletDoing your own electrical work isn’t the same as painting walls or installing a shelf. Faulty wiring, improper grounding and inappropriate materials can result in fires and electric shocks. How can you ensure your family’s safety? By hiring only licensed electrical contractors. Never try to do even the simplest electrical job yourself.

Continue reading →


Is Your Home Safe?


Picture of standing brick fireplace surrounded by burnt rubble from a home fireElectricity has made our lives easier and so much more fun. We no longer scrub clothes on a board. We enjoy frozen foods out of season and push a button to make the perfect cup of coffee. Our homes are cozy in winter and cool in summer. We watch movies, listen to music, play animated games – and read websites – all by just plugging something in.

Continue reading →